As we continue to serve our clients, our top priority is your safety and health, as well as that of our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
As most of you know, our office has been formally closed and we have been very effectively working from home since the pandemic crisis began to escalate in March. The response from our clients has been overwhelmingly positive and many have actually preferred meeting with us virtually via Microsoft Teams or GoToMeeting technologies.
Beginning on Monday, July 6th, we will be opening the office by appointment only to allow for onsite meetings for those who would prefer to meet with us in that way. However, our team members will continue working from home for the foreseeable future.
We are taking specific steps toward providing a safe environment as together we combat concerns raised by the COVID-19 health emergency and try to minimize risks on our premises going forward. As informed by healthcare experts, as well as federal, state, and local policy-makers, the steps below include protective and preventative measures. This plan has been distributed to all Associates, will be posted on our internal intranet and to our website at www.deerfieldfa.com, and will be posted at each office location.
What precautions our Building Property Managers are taking:
Indianapolis, IN Office
8440 Woodfield Crossing Blvd., Suite 360
- All service providers will be required to adhere to local guidelines regarding personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves and/or face coverings.
- Requesting everyone practice social distancing in common areas such as building lobbies, including having no more than 2 people per elevator ride.
- Common area touch points throughout the building (doorknobs, elevator buttons, etc.) are being cleaned several times throughout the day
- Restroom cleaning schedule has increased per CDC guidelines
- HVAC maintenance practices have been enhanced to ensure clean air recommendations are met. All filters have been replaced.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at the main entry to encourage safe hygiene practices.
Park Ridge, IL Office
1480 Renaissance Drive, Suite 215
- When entering the building, everyone must be wearing a mask and maintain social distancing in all common areas (we should already have signs on the doors stating that anyone entering must wear a mask).
- Masks must be worn when entering any common building areas, such as hallways, bathrooms, and stairwells
- No more than 2 people at a time in the elevator
- Drinking fountains have been disabled
- Cleaning service is doing a deep clean of common areas 5 days a week
- Maintenance staff is regularly sanitizing commonly touched surfaces throughout the building (elevator buttons, door handles, etc.)
What precautions Deerfield is taking in our office space:
- Deerfield Associates will continue to work remotely while on-site meetings are scheduled by appointment only.
- The Deerfield Associate scheduling the on-site meeting will be the only Associate attending the meeting in person, unless special circumstances require additional Deerfield Associates attend.
- Hand sanitizer is located in our lobby and conference rooms.
- Facial tissue is located in our lobby and conference rooms.
- Masks are available for our Associates and Guests.
- All high-touch areas as well as counter tops in our lobby and tables in our conference rooms are wiped down before and after each meeting.
- Conference room will be set up to maintain social distancing.
- Beverages will be available in our conference room on a self-service basis.
What precautions Deerfield Associates are taking:
- All Deerfield personnel are required to wear masks while in our office buildings and in our office suite when not alone.
- Associates will practice social distancing – maintaining at least 6 feet of separation – while in the office building and our office suite.
- Associates will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces before and after onsite meetings.
- Associates will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer after interacting with a shared touch point.
- Associates with respiratory illness symptoms should not come into the office, should contact their physician and seek testing, and should contact their supervisor/Human Resources.
- Prior to scheduling on-site meetings, sick Associates must be free of a fever without medication for at least 72 hours and be at least seven days removed from when their symptoms first began.
What precautions we request our Guests to take:
- All Guests are currently required to wear masks while in our office buildings and in our office suite per local governmental mandates.
- Guests with respiratory illness symptoms or COVID-19 virus symptoms, as referenced below, should call our offices to reschedule your meeting.
- Guests who have experienced symptoms, we ask they be free of a fever without medication for at least 72 hours and be at least seven days removed from when their symptoms first began prior to meeting with our Associates.
|COVID-19 Virus Symptoms:|