We are currently seeking an Associate Advisor for our Indianapolis office. We offer a professional, family-friendly atmosphere focused on professional and personal growth. We are dedicated to offering world class client service while developing long-term, meaningful relationships with our clients.
- Client relationship management, primary and secondary relationships, including ongoing and regular client contact and communications
- Client service, within a team concept, including financial plan development with alternatives and recommendations, portfolio changes and reviews, returns and new opportunity identification , while integrating appropriate team and staff involvement
- Client asset management, including coordination of complete financial planning and wealth management (analysis, estate planning, tax strategies for assets under management and portfolio management) in compliance with our investment and planning strategies
- Review and interpret investment reports; work with team to manage portfolio rebalancing and block trading
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Financial Planning, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in the financial planning field delivering advice and services to clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry specific applications such as portfolio accounting, financial planning, CRM and custodial platforms required
- Proficient in MoneyGuidePro, Salesforce, Tamarac Reporting and Trading, and Schwab Advisor Center preferred
- Possess proven abilities in high-level financial analysis combined with strategic and creative problem solving, multi-tasking, decision making skills and excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Proficient analyzing, interpreting and summarizing client data and preparing client recommendations
- Must be detail oriented, objective and empathetic and be dedicated to continuing professional and personal development
- Successful completion of a full background and credit check at the offer stage required
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.